What is postpaid?
Paidy is a postpaid payment that you pay between the 1st and 10th of the month following your purchase. No matter how many transactions you complete in a month, you will only be paid once in the following month.
Useful things with Paidy
1. No prior registration required, shop on the spot
2. Payment for one month's usage in the next month
3. Payment method that can be selected from convenience store, direct debit, and bank transfer
How to use Paidy
STEP 1: Select payment method
STEP 2: Enter your email address and phone number
STEP 3: Identity verification by SMS
STEP 4: Complete the procedure
Paidy payment method
No matter how many times you shop in a month, you pay once in the following month. The usage amount for one month will be confirmed on the 1st of the following month and will be notified by email and SMS.
You can pay by convenience store, direct debit (*), or bank transfer. A payment fee will be charged depending on the payment method (only once a month, regardless of the number of times you use it).
* When paying by direct debit, the withdrawal date is the 12th of the following month. However, this does not apply to the year-end and New Year holidays and long holidays. If it falls on a financial institution holiday, it will be the next business day.
* Payment by direct debitMY PaidyPlease apply more.
- Direct debit (payment fee: free)
- Convenience store (payment fee: 356 yen including tax)
- Bank transfer (payment fee: depends on the financial institution)
Click here for invoices, payment methods, and questions about MY Paidy received from Paidy.
(* The site of Paidy Inc. will open)